Heron Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia

Tuesday 21 July 2009

What kind of cheese are you?

Yes, not having done anything at all interesting over the weekend, I turn to one of those internet quiz things for inspiration. Sort of.

Apparently, I'm "a soft, crumbly white blue-streaked cheese... very cool and mellow.... very knowledgeable and wise and people come to you for advice and help."

Which is as might have been last time I looked at it: but the strange thing is, I really don't like blue cheese.

And now I've done the test again, I find I'm camembert: " a creamy, delicate tasting cheese. You are refined and graceful and very organized. As a very insightful cheese, you like to ponder the meaning of life."

Hmm. I wonder if they ever come up with anything uncomplimentary, as for example:

"You are Stinking Bishop - you smell of old socks and wet towels. An acquired taste, favoured by those who don't mind a dare."

"You are Mousetrap - old, hard, bitter and cracked. You are supposedly attractive to rodents if to no-one else, but are not surprised to find yourself remaining un-nibbled by even the most desperate mouse."

No comments:

Post a Comment