I'm behind with my homework again. More than ten days ago, Ms Scarlet tagged me to write six things of no real importance about myself.
I suppose I could say with a swish that there is nothing about me that is not of real importance, and I will say I'm not playing along with the business of tagging six more people - partly because I can't think of six other bloggers who'd play along and partly because it sounds a bit like a chain letter. So I won't.
But here are my six pointless facts, for what they're worth:
1. My favourite examination technique, when I didn't know where to start, has always been to quibble over the terms of the question.
2. For a time, there was a Lamborghini in my parking space (not mine - would I be so vulgar?)
3. I wouldn't be broken-hearted if I never saw another courgette on my plate.
4. I nearly trod on the Prince of Wales's toes once.
5. I am given to letting out occasional sighs of relief for no apparent reason.
6. I have passed through Ashby-de-la-Zouch, but I have never been to Zennor.
Oh. That wasn't too painful