Heron Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia

Friday 16 July 2010

Multiple personalities

Alerted by Mizz Scarlet, I have been undergoing analysis - stylistically, that is - through this enterprising site.

Depending on which particular past posting I submit to it, I write like

(a) Oscar Wilde
(b) H. P. Lovecraft
(c) Ernest Hemingway
(d) D*n Br*wn (the horror! the horror!).

Perhaps I should settle for being Walt Whitman (who, on this evidence, apparently wrote like Charles Dickens) with his grandiloquent excuse:

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

Fortunately, I don't think their database encompasses Enid Blyton - their analysis of an example of her oeuvre entitled Big-Hands and Nobbly is that she wrote like J. K. Rowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment