Heron Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia

Thursday 2 April 2009

Fingers crossed...

No, not just the G20 conferenciers (it'd be about as much use as anything else they might do, it would seem), but me: I've drawn a not very fancied horse in the office sweepstake for the Grand National.

Being a complete townie, I know next to nothing about horses or racing; and for me, life's too short to bother with betting. But the office sweepstake is all about the taking part anyway. And Musica Bella is the sort of name I might have plumped for anyway if I'd had a choice (though I Can't Buy Time has a certain gloomy suitability about it).

And if it were to win, well, maybe I'll celebrate with some "musica bella" like this (have I perchance retrieved Ms Scarlet's screen début from the archive?):

No comments:

Post a Comment