Heron Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia

Thursday 10 April 2008

Living it up

One more thing to separate people with more money than sense from their cash. I had heard tell of this stuff before (incidentally, the BBC's description of it is deplorably sloppy, since presumably the beans make their transit undigested), but I suppose PR must have its day pretending it's new and unheard-of, especially if it's for charidee.

My trouble is, fancy coffees are one of the things that turn me into Mr. Grumpy. Always - ALWAYS - when I'm lined up for my once-a-day plain black coffee, I seem to find myself behind someone (sometimes a committee of people) ordering the strange new combinations and flavours that take far too long to make. A cappucino's bad enough, but cat-poo-chino*...?!

*That's not original, I'm plagiarising.

No comments:

Post a Comment